I'm currently looking for beta readers for my upcoming techno-thriller, Spore: A man suffering terrible sleep insomnia is given a chance at a normal life when he's admitted into a secretive drug trial at a remote facility, but when treatments begin he soon discovers the cure may be worse than the disease.
What would be required of you:
- I'll send you a pre-release copy of the book, in .MOBI or .PDF format.
- Read it! 123,000 words, or just over 300 pages long.
- You'll send me general feedback by February 1. What you liked, what you didn't like, what was confusing, and any other general notes on the story.
Your reward when you're done:
- Signed copies of the entire Tales of a Dying Star series.
- Signed paperback and hardcover copies of Spore when it is eventually released.
- My undying gratitude.
Interested? Email me at David.Kristoph@gmail.com with your name, reading/writing history, and a short description of why you'd make a great beta reader.